Monday, October 27, 2008

CRAZY STUFF...

Ok where do I start... big surprise I still haven't finished my math but I'm doing the test on Monday

my dad got layed off and that really sucks!

my last job didn't work out well and now i have no money but i may have the opportunity to work at a Montessori school that is not to far from my house which would be amazing because I would like to go to school for Early childhood development.

I am SOOOOOO excited for the Twilight Movie  it is almost painful

oh the funniest thing ever is the twilight trailer spoof got to you tube and type that is the search it is the first video by evil iguana                                                                        it is so  FUNNY!

it seems i have run out of things to say...

1 comment:

Ryan and Chelsea said...

Hey Amber! Let me be the first to comment on your blog! I'm sorry your dad got laid off. That is really too bad. I hope everything works out. And good luck with your new job!