Friday, December 31, 2010

On sorrow

Matthew 5:4
Blessed are they that amourn: for they shall be bcomforted.


This scripture comes to mind tonight. Yesterday a dear friend, peer, and great example in my life was stuck by a great tragedy. She has been faced with the loss of a long awaited baby. 
The baby was named Ella, and she lived for only four hours after her birth. My heart and Prayers go out to this Friend and her husband. I can't imagine losing a child or what the heartbreak they must be feeling.
      I'm only 20 years old but in my life I have learned there are few things more precious the a long awaited child. I have known many women in my life who have not been blessed with the opportunity to have children or have difficulty getting pregnant. My heart goes out to all these women, I know that because of our Heavenly fathers great plan of happiness these women, who have lost children or were unable to have any, will be blessed in the next life with raising those sweet spirits. 
For know I will continue to pray for them to be comforted.

To Amy: YOU ARE LOVED! There are few other people I hold in higher regard than you, you are an incredible example of how to be a faithful daughter of God. 








If you would like to read about my friend (Amy is here name) you can find her blog here

No comments: