Wednesday, February 11, 2009






Hello Readers!



I have no idea how many of you there are but I hope you all forgive me for not blogging lately.






It has been and exciting couple of weeks, not only have I been sick with a cold and possibly some dehydration, My Daddyo was home all of last week so i spent most evenings with my Family.






Today was really exciting I got my first ever pair of glasses!!!!






Here is a picture...










Don't I look adorkable!?!?!?!?





Anyways, also on sunday me and Christy purchased our tickets for DISNEYLAND!!!



We are going the 10th of march through the 12th we are taking Christys sis Winnie with us and we are so excited we can hardly wait!!!







Ok for my final pics of the day the is one of the duck and one of Miss Hanna Done,

Peace & Love

No comments: