Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Frustrations.

You may have notice a lack of pictures in my recent posts. Your probably asking yourself "why is Amber, the best photographer ever, teasing us with this montage of pictureless posts?
 I will tell you why world.
The reason for the lack of pictures, so beautiful they make you cry and laugh at the same time, is because I misplaced my camera charger.

But don't panic!
 Low and behold this glorious day of November 16 2010:
 I FOUND MY CHARGER!

I was so excited I ran to fetch my camera so I could immediately begin charging it.
But where did I leave my camera?
The living room?
Nope not there,
Ah the kitchen table of course!
NO, not here ether,
Oh the office, it must be there!
Hmm...Not in the office...

OH NO! This could only mean one thing....

Its some where in my room....




I can't believe I would put something as important as my camera in my bedroom! How could I have been so careless? It could be sucked into the black hole that is my closet, lost in the fire hazard desk full of old papers or eaten my the alligator under my bed!


WHAT EVER WILL I DO?!


5 bucks to whoever can find it.

No comments: