Sunday, January 25, 2009

First off Happy Sunday all!!! I hope you had a lovely day.



OK on to the pictures,

This first one makes me laugh, I was trying to juggle three lemons. As you can see it was a spectacular fail, The lemon fell into the dishwasher where it was impaled.

Like I said it was spectacular!
















Next we have my cookie dough that was made into delicious cookies.
I ate to many of them and now I have a tummy ache.
ug.















That's really all the pictures I have for today, but i do have a scripture to share with you that I really like
it is found in Alma chapter 7 verse 23
23 And now I would that ye should be humble, and be submissive and gentle; easy to be entreated; full of patience and long-suffering; being temperate in all things; being diligent in keeping the commandments of God at all times; asking for whatsoever things ye stand in need, both spiritual and temporal; always returning thanks unto God for whatsoever things ye do receive.

I have so much to be thankful for in my life but I sometimes get distracted and/or discourage by the things I don't have yet,
Lately I have been impatient in many things, mostly concerning continuing my education, but I know that if I have patience these thing will be in my grasp sooner than if I worry and obsess over them.

well I could go on but its late and i have to get up early tommorow

Peace & love.

P.s. I would love some feedback from all of my readers!

No comments: