Wednesday, January 28, 2009


YAY! Today I found my AWL!
For those of you who don't know what an awl is it is a pointy metal peice of steel the same size and shape as a screw driver, it is used for pokeing holes in stuff.
So while I was at Disneyland being the clever girl that I am, collected smoshed pennys so I could make them into a bracelett!
When I got home from Disneyland I couldn't find my awl so my pennys sat bored in my jewlery box...untill today that is. So i finished my bracelett and I am thinking of more things to put holes in...
Here is a picture of all of my most useful tools.
As you can see I am so far from your typical girl its not even funny,
P.S. the awl is the tool on the far right...
oh and your welcome to ask me what I use all these for, I get pretty creative...
This is my painting, bask in the glow of my Mad art skills!
Peace & Love.

No comments: