Friday, January 23, 2009



I have had the best day today!

After I came home from seminary i layed on the couch and worked on the play for my drama class, and watched movies and T.V.
Around 1ish I got a call from Heidi Knoblock, she needed a sitter for her two kids and then they decided to go out with Niki (my art teacher) so the two soon became 6. I called up Christy to recruit another pair of hands.


When I arrived, me and Mylie spent a good 10 minutes taking pictures.

This one is my favorite!

Here are the Elephant Girls! They are so silly!

Dont worry i didnt kill them!
First our airplane (air Stetson) crashed, then our submarine crashed and then we had a sleeping contest!
Currently we are onto our second movie,
we started with Alice In Wonderland and we are ending with Robin Hood.
And the best part is Stetson isn't screaming!!!
PEACE & LOVE.

No comments: