Friday, January 30, 2009

It's time to play Guess Who's Foot!!!You tell me which foot you think is mine and you win the satisfaction of knowing what my foot looks like!

So this is me and Kristina's feet we found that her legs are about and inch longer than mine, (big suprise someone is taller than me...) our arms are the same and she has a longer torso.



As you can see it was a very productive day in Art





This is a strawberry, and it was shaped like a heart!


so I used mad photography skills and captured it before my mom ate it

As you can see Stetson is truly the son of an I.T guy,

Ok so you have probably noticed I didn't post anything yesterday. Why? You ask.

Well when I rearranged my bedroom I some how opened a black hole and my Camera charger got sucked into it, I used my moms camera today and I will continue to use it untill my camera charger returns from the void...

Peace & Love

No comments: