Monday, January 26, 2009


Happy New year!!!

Today is the start of the Chinese new year,
The year of the Ox.
So today I spent most of the day with my best friend Christy who happens to be from
Hong Kong,
I picked her up at ASU and whilst I was there i decided to take a picture of the bridge.
You can correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe Christy told me that if you walk on this bridge everyday it improves you back or something like that...




After lunch at our favorite restaurant (Red Robin)
We headed over to the movies and saw Inkheart
It was really quite good but of course the book was better.
So this is our feet at the movie...












And finally here is Christy and I walking back to my car,
(note we are both wearing red for good luck)
I had a great time and thanks to Christy for sharing some of your New Years food with me.

And thanks for the SCC info,
AND THE PINEAPPLE!!!!













Peace & Love.

No comments: