Monday, January 19, 2009

Today started off rather sad,
Outside of Penzeys ((the place where my mom works) while i was droping off my mom there was a little dove in the middle of the road. it was hurt and flapping around so i put it into the bushes where it wouldnt get hit by a car and went into the store, when i came out it was once again in the road but this time was being attacked by crows, it was deffinetly dieing. I was upset but my mom got a plastic bag and put it back into the bushes so it would stop suffering (hopefully) I realize this is the circle of life but i still cried my eyes out for 5 minutes and was a little depressed for the rest of the day. But I was cheered up when my daddy took me out to lunch for a daddy daughter date before he left for another week. Ahich brings me to my first picture

This is the Shirley temple I had with my yummy lunch,
I love chilies :)





My second picture is of Camleback,
Me and this moutain have a interesting history
I have started hiking this mountain a total of 4 times and I have yet to reach the top.
The farthest I have gotten was the saddle.
Weak I know. The first time as I was coming down I fell on the straightest part of the whole hike, I still have the scar.
The next time me and this moutain face off I will be ready.

Be afraid Camleback be very very afraid.





After Going to See's candie and visiting with my former coworkers there, I came home and prepared for a movie with my Momma.
We went and saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop.
It was funny but I have seen better.
But i liked being with my Mom she's slightly stressed out because she is trying to deal with the insurance company over the car accident.
thats all from my busy day
Peace.

No comments: